Rushden Town Council provides your local services. We strive to make Rushden a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
Tennis at Spencer Park
Rushden Town Council is seeking to recruit an experienced Administrator/Assistant to support the Town Clerk. Please see the Job Vacancies link on the left for more details.
Shop Front Improvements
Rushden Town Council is offering a grant to retailers in Rushden Town Centre to assist with Shop Front Improvements. All grants must meet the criteria listed below and will be assessed by our Finance & General Purposes Committee:
- A maximum of £500 will be awarded per application
- Any monies awarded must be match funded by the applicant
- a sketch of the proposed works to accompany the application and indication of the proposed paint colours
- Rushden Town Council must see written evidence of expenditure
- Any shop front improvements must follow the guidelines of the East Northamptonshire Shop Front Design SPD
- Any necessary planning permissions must be granted before any monies will be released by the Town Council
A Shop Front Improvements Grant Application Form can be accessed here.