Rushden High Street
Rushden Town Council provides your local services. We strive to make Rushden a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
There will be a World's Biggest Coffee Morning, to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support, at Rushden Hall in the Morning Room on Friday 30 September 2016 between 10.30am and 12.30pm. Come along and join us to help raise funds for this worthwhile charity.
On the 10th May 2016 at the Annual General Meeting of Rushden Town Council, Cllr Tracey Smith was elected as Town Mayor for the coming year 2016 – 2017.
Her daughter, Miss Amy Hannah, was named as her Consort, as well as Cllr Paul Harley, as Consort's Assistant. More »
Mon, 23 May 2016 11:27 by Ray Smith
Shop Front Improvements
Rushden Town Council is offering a grant to retailers in Rushden Town Centre to assist with Shop Front Improvements. All grants must meet the criteria listed below and will be assessed by our Finance & General Purposes Committee:
- A maximum of £500 will be awarded per application
- Any monies awarded must be match funded by the applicant
- a sketch of the proposed works to accompany the application and indication of the proposed paint colours
- Rushden Town Council must see written evidence of expenditure
- Any shop front improvements must follow the guidelines of the East Northamptonshire Shop Front Design SPD
- Any necessary planning permissions must be granted before any monies will be released by the Town Council
A Shop Front Improvements Grant Application Form can be accessed here.