Friday 9th December 2016 - Click here for more details
Tuesday 27th December 2016 - Click here for further details
Please click here to take part in the Spencer Park Survey
Rushden Hall is available to Hire - Click here for further details
Rushden Town Council provides your local services. We strive to make Rushden a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
Rushden Christmas Lights - Saturday 26 November
The Christmas Lights event in Rushden was a great success; the Town looks fantastic and the businesses are all ready for the shoppers to arrive. The turn-out on the day was excellent and thanks go to Councillors and volunteers for their help. Thanks also go to the Rotary Club and the British Legion for their help and support with the road closures.
Christmas Lights 2016
A special service conducted by Harry and Megan Graham
was held on November 9th to dedicate the new Garden of Remembrance.
Shop Front Improvements
Rushden Town Council is offering a grant to retailers in Rushden Town Centre to assist with Shop Front Improvements. All grants must meet the criteria listed below and will be assessed by our Finance & General Purposes Committee:
- A maximum of £500 will be awarded per application
- Any monies awarded must be match funded by the applicant
- a sketch of the proposed works to accompany the application and indication of the proposed paint colours
- Rushden Town Council must see written evidence of expenditure
- Any shop front improvements must follow the guidelines of the East Northamptonshire Shop Front Design SPD
- Any necessary planning permissions must be granted before any monies will be released by the Town Council
A Shop Front Improvements Grant Application Form can be accessed here.