ASDA offers community grants
The ASDA Foundation is running a special grants scheme to help provide meals to anyone in need in the lead up to Christmas. Funding of up to £1,000 is available for not-for-profit registered charities, registered not-for-profit companies, community interest companies and unincorporated clubs or associations.
Grants can fund:
· Food parcel for a family/individual
· Christmas Hamper (food only)
· School Holiday Clubs (food only)
· Soup kitchen/homeless centre (food only)
· Christmas meal delivery or collection
· Local Community Centre providing meal deliveries
To find out more / apply contact Community_Rushden@asda.co.uk. Please note, the closing date is December 6th.
Posted: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 14:15 by Michelle Lewis