Shop Front Improvement Grant
Rushden Town Council is offering a grant to retailers in Rushden Town Centre to assist with Shop Front Improvements. All grants must meet the criteria listed below and will be assessed by our Finance & General Purposes Committee:
- A maximum of £750 will be awarded per application.
- Any monies awarded must be match funded by the applicant.
- a sketch of the proposed works to accompany the application and indication of the proposed paint colours.
- Rushden Town Council must see written evidence of expenditure.
- Any shop front improvements must follow the guidelines of the East Northamptonshire Shop Front Design SPD, which can be viewed below.
- Any necessary planning permissions must be granted before any monies will be released by the Town Council.
A Shop Front Improvement Grant Application Form can be found below.